Indiana HS Football 2021

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Northview’s Defense is usually good, the times we had played each other. But 5 takeaways against Jasper by the NV D, will be concerning for Memorial’s O. Was hoping to have a rematch with Jasper, but Northview is one really great opponent and will be a really good final, if it happens.

Was hoping the Harrison Warriors could have pulled off an upset last night...

Oh well, can they bring back Mitch Marsh to coach again??

Southwood at Adams Central has been moved to Bluffton tomorrow night due to poor field conditions at Adams Central. 

I got a laugh out of this because Adams Central is very salt of the earth when it comes to football, and their fans frequently brag about having the best natural grass in northeast Indiana. Obviously that wasn't the case this week. 

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Southwood at Adams Central has been moved to Bluffton tomorrow night due to poor field conditions at Adams Central. 

I got a laugh out of this because Adams Central is very salt of the earth when it comes to football, and their fans frequently brag about having the best natural grass in northeast Indiana. Obviously that wasn't the case this week. 

Turf>

Edited by btownqb

2 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Turf is king down here, only a matter of time Castle gets it. Arlington’s grass is some of best from what I have heard 

12 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Adams Central one of three high schools in the county that isn’t that big. Belmont is the big school. Doubt that a county of 35,000 would support the expenditure for a small school 

Neighboring Wells County has a population of about 28,000 and two of the three schools there have it. 

With Adams Central, it won't be a matter of cost. They just won't ever want it. 

On 10/26/2021 at 1:31 PM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

4 intriguing matchups in the SIAC 

North at Bloomington North 

Bloomington South at Castle 

Reitz at Northview 

Mater Dei at Linton

Rough night for Evansville area schools:

Castle goes down to Bloom South

Reitz goes down to Northview

Mater Dei did eke out a 1 point win

North going down to Bloom North

Last score I had in the Bosse vs. Heritage Hills was the Patriots were up 29-20 in the 3rd quarter

48 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Last score I had in the Bosse vs. Heritage Hills was the Patriots were up 29-20 in the 3rd quarter

Bosse ended up losing 36-28. Reitz was tied with NV 28-28, but got destroyed after that. North was only 3 yards away from a TD. Tough night overall.

Vincennes Lincoln 

Memorial 

Mater Dei 

Stay alive

1 minute ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

LOL, Can you believe Vincennes Lincoln??

Pretty weak sectional for VL, they play 9-1 Owen Valley as their surprise gift 

Memorial has its hands full with an hot and hungry NV team in Brazil, not confident at all with them

Mater Dei should be fine with North Posey, but should be a good one

6 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I sort of called that, right? 

NV must be very solid. East Central kicked the crap out of Mooresville and Mount Vernon gave up 42. I think Roncalli and EC are destined to play in the Semi state. 

We played well tonight.  Up 28-6 w/9 mins to go.. they caught a tipped pass in the EZ to make it 28-14 w/4 mins to go.. and we essentially ran the clock out after that. 

Absolute mud bowl. Ran for 320 and hit an 83 yard bomb on the first play of the 2nd half. 400 total. Held them to 105 yards outside of one play.