20-21 Bracketology thread

Indykev

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question for the board.

If you owned/ran a bracketology site and the algorithm you use still has Kentucky in the field of 68 as of yesterday, you would?

A) Publish it because everything appears to be fine

B) Blow up your algorithm and start over

C) Secretly remove UK and manually replace them with another team

D) Admit that you are, in fact, Casual Gamer Reed (aka Casual Gay Marie)

Why do I ask?  

Because 2 of the brackets listed on bracketmatrix.com actually still have 5-12 UK in their bracket.  Coincidently, neither has room for IU.  

The Bracket Project's Bracket Matrix - 2021

The 'Cheese' bracket is especially laughable.  It not only has UK in as an 11 seed, but has BYU as a 2 seed, San Diego State as a 3, Arkansas as a 4, Wisconsin as a 10, and Creighton as an 11.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Question for the board.

If you owned/ran a bracketology site and the algorithm you use still has Kentucky in the field of 68 as of yesterday, you would?

A) Publish it because everything appears to be fine

B) Blow up your algorithm and start over

C) Secretly remove UK and manually replace them with another team

D) Admit that you are, in fact, Casual Gamer Reed (aka Casual Gay Marie)

Why do I ask?  

Because 2 of the brackets listed on bracketmatrix.com actually still have 5-12 UK in their bracket.  Coincidently, neither has room for IU.  

The Bracket Project's Bracket Matrix - 2021

The 'Cheese' bracket is especially laughable.  It not only has UK in as an 11 seed, but has BYU as a 2 seed, San Diego State as a 3, Arkansas as a 4, Wisconsin as a 10, and Creighton as an 11.

D while lamenting the cabin affair his wife had...

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Maybe I'm just better off hitting the bed for church in the morning but has Duke, UK or Kansas beat a top 10 team twice this year? 

KU is 17-7 and not 12-10 and Duke is now 10-8 and still has work to do. UK will probably have to win their conference tournament to get in

Archived