Soccer 2021

24 minutes ago, Jssanto said:

I did not grow up with soccer, sorry for poor question.

Why do the other teams have more shots than we? Also more shots on goal? This has been present in the last two games.

It was strategy today.  We decided to not take any chance and count on our elite defense to keep them from getting good shots and then count on a mistake allowing us to get some good shots on their less than stellar D.  

16 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

It was strategy today.  We decided to not take any chance and count on our elite defense to keep them from getting good shots and then count on a mistake allowing us to get some good shots on their less than stellar D.  

I would agree with this. Other teams are okay ripping shots 30+ out. IUs has the confidence that they can get better shots by working the the ball closer and into the 18. 

Todd Yeagley:

"Our family, they told me to get the College Cup and they’ll come over. You talk about some pressure to get there.”

Even in the first family of Indiana soccer, the expectations are high, and with a record 21st appearance at soccer's Final Four, those expectations have been met.

And after a year like no other, this College Cup appearance is rewarding and special.

• Thanks 1