2022 OG DJ Moore Commits to Indiana

thirdgenhoosier

I've been saying for a while that he's the #1 recruit I want for next year. Having a stud guard would be huge. He'd be our highest ranked OL by a lot. On 247 he'd be our 9th best recruit in their rankings history. Cronk is our highest OL at 18th best.

I'd love to hear if anybody has any insight too. Really interested to know what our chances are here.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I've been saying for a while that he's the #1 recruit I want for next year. Having a stud guard would be huge. He'd be our highest ranked OL by a lot. On 247 he'd be our 9th best recruit in their rankings history. Cronk is our highest OL at 18th best.

I'd love to hear if anybody has any insight too. Really interested to know what our chances are here.

Not my intel, just passing on what I have read elsewhere. He likes indiana, but there is a feeling he wants to get away for school which is why Penn State, Oregon, and other schools are in his top 8 also. Rumor is Penn State might be in the driving seat as of now, but a lot of race left to go and we are definitely on the track.

• Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to 2022 OG Demon Moore
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

Has anyone heard much about Moore?  I know he took an OV in June to IU and that is all I know.

Seems to be quiet and keeping things close to the vest.

He’s IU’s top OL target. They are in a good spot with others but he’s the one they want. Not sure what his timeframe is though.

• Thanks 1

NATL

ST

POS

DJ

MOORE

UNDECIDED

6'6" | 335 LBS | OG | 2022

SNIDER

FORT WAYNE, IN

Indiana has emerged as the frontrunner for the four-star offensive guard from Fort Wayne (Ind.) Snider, but there is not a commitment timetable in place yet. That would be another massive recruiting victory for the Hoosiers if they can lock up Moore, who has more than a dozen offers, and it would add another four-star prospect to an already impressive recruiting class

• Like 1