2022 OG DJ Moore Commits to Indiana

thirdgenhoosier

On 1/21/2021 at 5:06 PM, Leathernecks said:

I've been saying for a while that he's the #1 recruit I want for next year. Having a stud guard would be huge. He'd be our highest ranked OL by a lot. On 247 he'd be our 9th best recruit in their rankings history. Cronk is our highest OL at 18th best.

I posted this in January, so needless to say, I'm pretty excited about this!!!

• Like 3

• KDB changed the title to 2022 OG DJ Moore Commits to Indiana
9 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

Did his OV not go well at Purdue?  I thought PU was a legit threat to land him and then all I heard was Brohm backed off/Purdue was out of the picture. 

Honestly, I’m not sure. I know he’s best friends with Domanick Moon who’s been committed to us for a long time. We heard his visit went well so idk what happened. If I hear anything more I’ll report back. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Honestly, I’m not sure. I know he’s best friends with Domanick Moon who’s been committed to us for a long time. We heard his visit went well so idk what happened. If I hear anything more I’ll report back. 

There's about a million things I could post here lol

This staff man. Nothing much else to say but we are in unchartered waters. This commit has to bump us into top 20 nationally ranked classes and still more coming! Now it's our turn to do the fans job. Single game tickets on sale tomorrow at 8am. Place needs to be packed and loud for every single game. 

• Like 2