Iowa Postgame Thread

KDB

7 hours ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

I want an Indiana guy who truly understands the program.. plain and simple.. don’t give a sh×+ about where he’s been in the past and his resume.. he would be a great fit specifically at IU. 

Edit: please watch the language. 

-blue

Guessing you'd be OK with OJ getting the RB coach gig??

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Muckraker said:

I think I saw Trayce take the ball to the rim with his right hand a couple of times. Need to re-watch to be sure. That would be a good thing if he is getting more comfortable using his right. 

He did. He did at least one layup with his right and he spun to his right on a dunk against Garza. He’s going to be shockingly open with his right hand if he decides to use it more. 

18 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

He did. He did at least one layup with his right and he spun to his right on a dunk against Garza. He’s going to be shockingly open with his right hand if he decides to use it more. 

Garza's jock is still laying on the court, I've been told. 

18 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Anyone see him do the “too short to guard me” gestures in the 1st half after scoring on RT? What a tool

It was amazing how many times he clumsily shuffled his feet and changed his pivot foot.  So many travels.  And took his shoulder and just banged it hard on our defender and initiated aggressive contact.  You just know the league office tells the refs to allow that with him because they have an agenda to promote him.  Good luck with that in the league  lol.   

I hope Gary Barta enjoyed the game.  This is in no way a joke.  I hope Dolson works on getting to a committee for basketball or football.  And then you just have to hammer Iowa.  Give them the toughest draw in basketball or in football underrate them severely.  

It’s not revenge.  You simply have to deter this type of malfeasance. My guess.  IU actually will do this. But it will be done poker faced with denial.  In my firm we have committees for different reasons.  It works out as a deterrence if you want to hammer someone that the other person will hammer you.  So this needs to be done and I think we will do it.  Iowa, I’d sleep with one eye open. You’re going to get it.  

35 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

It was amazing how many times he clumsily shuffled his feet and changed his pivot foot.  So many travels.  And took his shoulder and just banged it hard on our defender and initiated aggressive contact.  You just know the league office tells the refs to allow that with him because they have an agenda to promote him.  Good luck with that in the league  lol.   

I hope Gary Barta enjoyed the game.  This is in no way a joke.  I hope Dolson works on getting to a committee for basketball or football.  And then you just have to hammer Iowa.  Give them the toughest draw in basketball or in football underrate them severely.  

It’s not revenge.  You simply have to deter this type of malfeasance. My guess.  IU actually will do this. But it will be done poker faced with denial.  In my firm we have committees for different reasons.  It works out as a deterrence if you want to hammer someone that the other person will hammer you.  So this needs to be done and I think we will do it.  Iowa, I’d sleep with one eye open. You’re going to get it.  

Yo Bob what committees do you have at your firm?

Jesus...a 41-page "Fire Archie" thread?

I came back too soon.

In keeping with my happy strategy, did not watch Turdue.

Watched Iowa via late night DVR.

Refuse to watch "news" or late night talk shows...just garbage.  Kind of like Iowa's defense.

That game was fun to watch though.  Loved our freshmen. 

BTW, what's Galloway's injury?

15 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Yep...It was a good look...

I know a lot of people think Jerome had a subpar game, but he did make a couple of good plays...He was back to showing a toughness around the rim after kinda letting that slip during the Purdue game...

I like Jerome a lot but his passing drives me CRAZY!!!! He’s either overly aggressive with it or he is lazy with his entry passes.

Archived