• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Al Durham’s defense was phenomenal tonight. 

I don't mean this to be negative, but imagine what vibe and record looks like if we pulled out the OT games at FSU and at Wisconsin? We'd be 11-4 with road wins at FSU, Wisconsin and Iowa.  Befor

TOP 5 WIN ON THE ROAD!!

Posted Images

Good win.  Really great defensive performance after the lackluster one against Purdue.  Only real complaint I have from that game is the FT shooting, it was closer than it had to be at the end.

Rutgers has been struggling lately, may be a chance to string a couple wins together.

• Like 2

Good adjustments made in second half. Al hitting free throws was clutch. Still unreal we missed 20 ft but very impressed with last 12 minutes. That 5 game stretch has 3 games at home and winnable at NW. big stretch for us if we go 3-2. Great effort tonite guys, just shore up the FT. 

• Like 2

Great win. Iowa went stone cold in the second half so great defense by the Hoosiers.

Geronimo had some good plays which was great to see.

It shouldn't been won by a lot more if they could just hit FT but they were able to overcome leaving so many points at the line.

I just wish they would play this hard constantly.

• Like 4