Matt Cross-Transfer

Hoosierfan1901

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This thread should just be abut Matt Cross and hos transfer and not Archie's ability to coach.

It was sarcasm Scott.  The Fire Archie topic seems to find it's way into literally EVERY thread on this board.  I for one am over it.  I do appreciate all of the Mods efforts to keep discussions on topic.  My point was simply sarcastic.  If I didn't convey that clearly I apologize.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Muddy River said:

It was sarcasm Scott.  The Fire Archie topic seems to find it's way into literally EVERY thread on this board.  I for one am over it.  I do appreciate all of the Mods efforts to keep discussions on topic.  My point was simply sarcastic.  If I didn't convey that clearly I apologize.

We have a game tomorrow and we don't even have an Illinois pregame thread up yet.

I think the problem you run into is that once the coach loses a fan, none of the other stuff feels as important.  The other topics have an "other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln" vibe to them for some.  It is kind of why I have cut down on posting, not much to say at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUCrazy2 said:

We have a game tomorrow and we don't even have an Illinois pregame thread up yet.

I think the problem you run into is that once the coach loses a fan, none of the other stuff feels as important.  The other topics have an "other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln" vibe to them for some.  It is kind of why I have cut down on posting, not much to say at the moment.

One game every two weeks is getting old!

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 10:16 AM, rico said:

Quick question on Matt.  Where was he being played at?  3? 4? 5???

I’d see him at both 3 and 4 but mostly 4. Early on in the season he was hustling and all over the floor rebounding flashing to the ball...would drift out to the 3pt line and knock down shots. Kind of a smaller Kevin Love. However, last few games he just stood in the corner and rarely got a look unless the clock was running down. Whatever happened, whether it was connection to teammates etc he just checked out.

Edited by dgambill

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cybergates said:

No surprise that we didn't land him with what's going on around here. Unless a change is made, I'd say its highly doubtful we have (m)any xfers into this situation.

And yet some people seem to think if we keep Archie we will be able to magically transform our roster with transfers next year.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...