Fill In The Blank #2

5fouls

10 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Yellowstone and surrounding areas...

Visiting Yellowstone National Park: 12 Attractions, Tips & Tours |  PlanetWare

My 16 year old son has announced that this is his dream vacation.  He wants to drive up through South Dakota (Badlands), Montana, and Wyoming (Yellowstone).   I would love the trip as well.  Not sure about the wife and the daughter though.

49 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

My 16 year old son has announced that this is his dream vacation.  He wants to drive up through South Dakota (Badlands), Montana, and Wyoming (Yellowstone).   I would love the trip as well.  Not sure about the wife and the daughter though.

Do it.  It's a tremendous driving trip.  Yellowstone is fantastic.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

You can see Mt. Rushmore and Devil's Tower and Crazy Horse.  Lots to see and do.

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Once kids get older I want to take them out there. My wife has never been and wants to go as well. Hopefully in 3-4 years we will have the chance to take the trip.

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Did that trip this fall to pick up my son after he got out of the army.  We drove through SD, the corner of Wyoming, Montana to Courd a lane ID.  Just beautiful.  Montana is absolutely amazing.  

6 minutes ago, BDB said:

I live 2 hours from Dyersville, have driven by there several times and have never gone to the Field of Dreams.

Lost my dad while in college.  I still get emotional watching the end of the movie.  Want to have that catch with my son at some point.  

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Why Tokyo?  

Always thought it would be a cool trip, just so so different than what I’m used to. And the side trips to cool mountain towns outside the city would be awesome too. 

Rio would be a close number two for me. I’ve been to most places that I would want to go to, but these two have eluded me so far. 

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

A drive through Badlands would be incredible. 

1 hour ago, BDB said:

Did that trip this fall to pick up my after he got out of the army.  We drove through SD, the corner of Wyoming, Montana to Courd a lane ID.  Just beautiful.  Montana is absolutely amazing.  

Couer d'alene is beautiful.   We drove from Northern Indiana to Seattle in '07.  Northwest Montana and Idaho were fantastic!  It's a long haul, but would love to do it again

Archived