Fill In The Blank #2

5fouls

10 hours ago, Lostin76 said:

Always thought it would be a cool trip, just so so different than what I’m used to. And the side trips to cool mountain towns outside the city would be awesome too. 

Rio would be a close number two for me. I’ve been to most places that I would want to go to, but these two have eluded me so far. 

Tokyo is on my list too. My grandpa has been there.  

My grandpa was stationed in Japan in 1947 in Hiroshima, Spent 20 years in the Army,  Korea and Vietnam.

Anyway, I have his service records.  He took a team  up the side of a mountain to install a radio tower.  He got a letter of recommendation and a good service conduct medal for that job. 

6 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

My grandpa was stationed in Japan in 1947 in Hiroshima, Spent 20 years in the Army,  Korea and Vietnam.

Anyway, I have his service records.  He took a team  up the side of a mountain to install a radio tower.  He got a letter of recommendation and a good service conduct medal for that job. 

Very cool. Yeah, there’s just something about different I feel it would be there. It’s a coo, huge teeming city surrounded by beautiful country. 

9 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

It'd make my list because you can play real life Mario Kart in the streets. 

image.thumb.png.c1228c9a2558697b47ee9147ec1cb3f2.png

2 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

I have so many places I want to go. I'm cheating and listing 2. Paris and Fiji.

image.png.9981ad806e9d7f9ecd3898ac051ca947.png

I overnighted in Paris. Saw more of it that night than I planned. Got off the bus to walk to the hotel and didn’t realize they had dropped me off on the opposite side of the road than I thought! When I finally admitted I was lost, I found a subway entrance with a map and realized I was no longer on the map I had. That’s when I figured things out and retraced my steps. Still it was cool walking by all the cafes and such. Definitely worth a visit!

Archived