Illinois pregame 2/2 9:00 PM ET ESPN

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I would like to see signs Archie has this team ready to play tonight.  10 days is a lot of time to get ready and he set the deck of expectation with the Iowa game.

Some specific things I would like to see:

-With AF and TG out, need to see what Geronimo can do.  He was used in the game way to late against Rutgers and I think that was mistake.

-Set plays for Leal and Hunter from long range.

-Run the ball through TJD to feed the ball to Leal and Hunter.  Take the ball in strong as well through good ball movement

-Good ball movement includes Rob and Al driving to the basket.  They are at their best taking the ball to the rim and would love to see set plays were they go in strong.

-If Al and Rob start chucking up 3s or and TJD isn’t getting the ball it’s gonna be a long night

-Don’t want to forget about Race.  I feel I forget about him at times but he has been to me the strongest upperclassman on the team this year

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

But he doesn't speak for me and many others...

If people don't want to watch, or want to sulk about the team, that's their business...

I'm excited over every game, and I watch every game...that's my business...

Good for you.

But I didn't get in your business and anyone else for that matter. But I still stand by my comment that there are a lot of fans where apathy has set in.

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Good for you.

But I didn't get in your business and anyone else for that matter. But I still stand by my comment that there are a lot of fans where apathy has set in.

If people didn't care why are so many still on here complaining.  If you truly don't care then why go to a message board about the team you don't care about.

11 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Good for you.

I simply asked @dgambill not to speak for the whole fan base. If that offends you, that's your yoke to bear... 

There's no way to quantify the number if fans who're "apathetic" vs those who're still excited to watch IU basketball...just no way to do it...

But it seems the "squeaky wheels" want to continually piss and moan about everything under the sun concerning IU basketball and then declare themselves apathetic...

If I was apathetic about something, I damn sure wouldn't waste 2 1/2 hours watching it...

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Not good at all.  I was thinking earlier this year that if anyone leaves after this year it would be Hunter.  It seems like there is always something negative happening to this program

I believe this is the first suspension, drug related, under Archie. Could be wrong.

Archived