Short Bench Tonight?

Bustout

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

So there is nothing regarding a player suspension?

Why suggest the possibility if you have no idea or clue? It's a eye-catcher of a thread so I assume that was the point but how does that help IU basketball? 

If I knew how to post a screen shot, I would.  But there were allegedly Twitter rumors, someone else saying there was bad news, and SS referencing a short bench.     

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

If that's all there is to it, might want to change the name of this topic?

I put a question mark in there since I was asking a question based on what I read.   What do you want it to say?  I’ll change it to what you suggest  if I can figure out how. 

1 minute ago, Bustout said:

I put a question mark in there since I was asking a question based on what I read.   What do you want it to say?  I’ll change it to what you suggest  if I can figure out how. 

.., Just request the thread to be taken down or change the title. We have had enough lows this year with this team, including recruiting.

We don't need anymore deterrents. JMHO....

26 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

.., Just request the thread to be taken down or change the title. We have had enough lows this year with this team, including recruiting.

We don't need anymore deterrents. JMHO....

Sure take it down.  There were rumors of a player being suspended tonight and some others alluding to it - hence my question - which was debunked in the first response.   I was just coming on here to ask if anyone else heard anything in regards to those rumors - and again - it was addressed in the first response.   

I checked the pregame thread first too and didn’t see anything 

Just now, Bustout said:

Sure take it down.  There were rumors of a player being suspended tonight and some others alluding to it - hence my question - which was debunked in the first response.   I was just coming on here to ask if anyone else heard anything in regards to those rumors - and again - it was addressed in the first response.   

I checked the pregame thread first too and didn’t see anything 

I'll just change it to "short bench tonight?"

Archived