A retirement from our team

HoosierFaithful

HSN community -

Today we're announcing a change in our moderating team.  After years of dedicated service to our crazy little community, HoosierHoopster has decided to take a step back and retire as a moderator. 

HH has been around since before HSN was even a concept - I know I remember being on the Scout board and posting alongside him.  While we're sad to be losing such an integral part of our team, we're grateful for his time and we're looking forward to seeing him continue to post about our Indiana Hoosiers.

Thanks to all of you for being a part of our community - here's to a IUBB win in just a few hours.

HF

Thank you to HH for years and years of service.  I can’t say enough good things about how well the mods have managed the discourse including the sticky situations that arise from time to time.  I like that they tend to err on the side of allowing things to go forward unless something becomes inflammatory and triggering.  HH as part of the mod team deserves great credit for helping establish the culture we all enjoy.

Archived