What’s Keion Brooks Situation? Dawson Garcia?

Bustout

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GrangerHoosier said:

After the win over Iowa, the insider guy on TOS posted "can you imagine how good we'll be next year when we get either Brooks or Aaron Henry?"

Alluded to the fact there may be something going on behind the scenes with one of them. 

I doubt that is being talked about right now.  If true I would take Henry over Brooks.  From working with Henry's dad I don't get the impression he really likes Miller

1 minute ago, jefftheref said:

In my not so expert opinion both those ships have sailed. I believe both of those young men are in situations that are better than or equal to what they would have at Indiana and they have better coaching.

We really don't have anything to offer them.

I think IU offers them a pretty good team next year especially if TJD stays. 

5 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

In my not so expert opinion both those ships have sailed. I believe both of those young men are in situations that are better than or equal to what they would have at Indiana and they have better coaching.

We really don't have anything to offer them.

I don't think Cal is a great coach, just go read comments from UK fans

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Unfortunately his winning percentage, ability to recruit and his results in the tournament say otherwise. I am not saying he does it ethical but he gets the job done.

Every coach had a bad year now and then. Unfortunately our coaches have a good year now and then.

The two players we are talking about would not improve this team that much, if any. We need a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

Scott, I hope you are feeling better after your bout with Covid. Take care my friend.

4 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Unfortunately his winning percentage, ability to recruit and his results in the tournament say otherwise. I am not saying he does it ethical but he gets the job done.

Every coach had a bad year now and then. Unfortunately our coaches have a good year now and then.

The two players we are talking about would not improve this team that much, if any. We need a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

Scott, I hope you are feeling better after your bout with Covid. Take care my friend.

Doing well, Thank you

52 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The problem is you're basing that off of UK fans opinions. They are not exactly known as being the most rationale fan base in the world. IU's isn't either but UK is a different level than anyone else. 

The UK fans that I talk to and trust are of the opinion that KBJ will transfer upon the conclusion of this season.  Take that for what it is worth.

Garcia is a different story.  He appears to be option #3 in the Warrior offense.  Right behind Carton and Carton again.  

12 minutes ago, rico said:

The UK fans that I talk to and trust are of the opinion that KBJ will transfer upon the conclusion of this season.  Take that for what it is worth.

Garcia is a different story.  He appears to be option #3 in the Warrior offense.  Right behind Carton and Carton again.  

I won't be surprised if he transfers at all but I don't know if he is that good.

11 minutes ago, rico said:

In my opinion Carton is a head case just like Devonte Green. It will be an interesting offseason for everyone this year. It would be nice to have a little normalcy in both our recruiting and coaching. 

3 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

In my opinion Carton is a head case just like Devonte Green. It will be an interesting offseason for everyone this year. It would be nice to have a little normalcy in both our recruiting and coaching. 

From the little I have watched of Carton he is a "me first" player.

Archived