Devon Jackson 4 Star OLB Offered

Indykev

4 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

It seems like we've offered a lot of guys in the 100-250 range this year.  It will be really interesting to see how many we can get.  I'm hoping for at least 2.  Doesn't sound like much, but we've had 6 top 250 guys since 247 started rankings.  Really need to pick that up.

i JUST WATCHED A VIDEO OF THIS KID ON YOUTUBE. nOT POSTING IT HERE BECAUSE IT's A REACTION VIDEO AND SOME KID IS YELLING THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. sorry cap lock was on, not retyping. lol.

This kid is a beast!! So fast. I was worried watching that he was going to hurt someone...lol. We have never had a player like this at IU and those were jr. year highlights.

On 2/4/2021 at 7:15 PM, Leathernecks said:

It seems like we've offered a lot of guys in the 100-250 range this year.  It will be really interesting to see how many we can get.  I'm hoping for at least 2.  Doesn't sound like much, but we've had 6 top 250 guys since 247 started rankings.  Really need to pick that up.

Good point.  If you get two per year, then you get equilibrium at 6-8 on your roster along with a bunch of other high three stars and other four stars. 

Archived