Introducing new moderators

bluegrassIU

A lot of things have been going on at HSN recently. Sadly a lot of it has not been good news.

Today, we come with good news. We have added two additional moderators to our team.

Please welcome @BGleas and @Inequality as the newest mod squad members.

Both these guys are long term members and have been great examples of how we envision HSN members interacting with eachother. 

Thanks to both of them for their commitment in this new phase.

Adding them makes us better immediately.

So boys, get to work!   🍻

As a summary, the current mod team is....

@HoosierFaithful

@bluegrassIU

@KDB

@Inequality

@BGleas

Outstanding choices.  They will continue the tradition of reasonable discourse that we all appreciate and enjoy.  As a community, this group is far more than a place to discuss IU sports.  At most, that’s an ignition switch.

The mods here are kind of like judges in court. 

“Objection, your honor.  What does ice fishing and wife jokes have to do with Archie?”

”I will allow it, but counselor try to rein it back into the issue here and watch the language.  I do not allow cursing in my court.”

”Thank you, your honor.”

Congratulations and we appreciate the time all of the mods invest in this place.  

Just now, 5fouls said:

@bluegrassIUThanks for the info.  They will both do great.

So, in regards to my list of complaints/issues that you asked me to hold off on until the mod team was at full strength.  Should I split them evenly between @Inequalityand @BGleas?  Or, should I send all 71 items to just one of them?   

I will do the first volunteering. That’s the kind of fella I am.

I volunteer @BGleas

24 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

So, in regards to my list of complaints/issues that you asked me to hold off on until the mod team was at full strength.  Should I split them evenly between @Inequalityand @BGleas?  Or, should I send all 71 items to just one of them?   

Well, @Inequality is already drunk from the stress. And @BGleas is at the mall looking for a Romeo Langford jersey.

So, keep throwing it my way.

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

You can't split 71 evenly, so inevitably, someone is going to complain about the unfair workload.  

Archived