2022 ATH Dasan McCullough Commits to Indiana

Hoosierfan1901

28 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

According to OSU fans, Dasan has reportedly taken out any mention of being of being an Ohio State Commit on his social media pages

I did take a quick look at the Twitter page out of curiosity and while he still had his tweet of “one year ago today” (his OSU offer) from a couple weeks ago, more interesting to me was his congrats tweet to Tamar Bates, and referring to him as family. They didn’t go to the same hs when both were still in KC so I’m kinda curious if “fam” is IU related. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

I did take a quick look at the Twitter page out of curiosity and while he still had his tweet of “one year ago today” (his OSU offer) from a couple weeks ago, more interesting to me was his congrats tweet to Tamar Bates, and referring to him as family. They didn’t go to the same hs when both were still in KC so I’m kinda curious if “fam” is IU related. 

He apparently removed everything on his Instagram account and has a heartbroken emoji in his bio

6 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

What position do you think each brother settles in at in college?  

I have not watched Daeh at all. Dasan would be an intriguing husky for us or WDE/OLB. Speed and awareness are a dangerous thing off the edge. 6'5 225 before he plays a down his SR year... theres more positions this kid could play than not play lol 

Edited by btownqb
  • Thanks 1

This would be a monster boost for the defense.  When Deland returned to IU I always thought there was a chance of a flip, but a very very low chance. 

He seemed to be set to get away and do his own thing, and I completely understand that thought process. 

He would be "A guy " at OSU, but could be "the guy" here.  This just has a feel that something is up and a flip to IU is more of a possibility than I originally thought. 

Adding a guy of this caliber to the program should certainly get the attention to guys like Strickland and Curry.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

This would be a monster boost for the defense.  When Deland returned to IU I always thought there was a chance of a flip, but a very very low chance. 

He seemed to be set to get away and do his own thing, and I completely understand that thought process. 

He would be "A guy " at OSU, but could be "the guy" here.  This just has a feel that something is up and a flip to IU is more of a possibility than I originally thought. 

Adding a guy of this caliber to the program should certainly get the attention to guys like Strickland and Curry.

Crazy to think that Dasan is 34 spots higher than Curry on 247.  Insane how good of a commitment this would be.

• Like 2