2018 IU Football Schedule( subject to change?)

ALL GAMES IN 2018

Saturday Sept. 1 -@ FIU

Sat. Sept. 8-Home vs. Virginia

Sat. Sept 15- Home vs. Ball State

Sat. Sept. 22-Home vs. Michigan State

Sat. Sept. 29- @ Rutgers

Sat. Oct. 6-  @-Ohio State Bucknuts

Sat. Oct. 13-Home vs. Iowa-

Sat. Oct.20-Home vs. Penn State 

FRIDAY OCT. 26- @ Minnesota

Sat. Nov. 3- IU 103 Open Date 0 [ ok- a little humor never hurts anyone , does it ?]

Sat. Nov. 10-Home vs. Maryland 

Sat Nov. 17-@ Michigan

Sat. Nov .24 Home vs. the pee yew smellermakers ( Let's win that FIFTH BUCKET GAME IN 6 SEASONOS , HOOSIERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEVEN HOME GAMES ! I'm lovin' it !! Go Hoosiers !!!!

3 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

What is with your Purdue complex lately?

Not a Purdue complex at all.  Jeff Brohm is a fantastic coach.  Watched him some while he was at Western Kentucky.  Watching him tonight dismantle Arizona's defense.  The only good thing about having him at Purdue is he won't be there long until a big name school hires him away.

14 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Not a Purdue complex at all.  Jeff Brohm is a fantastic coach.  Watched him some while he was at Western Kentucky.  Watching him tonight dismantle Arizona's defense.  The only good thing about having him at Purdue is he won't be there long until a big name school hires him away.

Maybe he’ll even beat Rutgers before he leaves. 

58 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Maybe you should have waited awhile to say they are dismantling Arizona because it is now 31-28

2 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Gee, imagine that. A season full of lucky breaks ending with another one.

Seriously? There were several plays that went against Purdue tonight (and this year as well). We had several unlucky breaks this year too. 

Tonight alone there was that atrocious spot on Markell Jones where it was obviously a first down and then the phantom PI call against Purdue that would’ve resulted in a punt but led to a TD for AZ. 

31 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Comes out today that 'the QB' has been playing with a torn ACL for the last few games.  

Just saw that. 3 1/2 games. On one side I'll tip the cap to the kids toughness. On the other....I can't imagine this situation will be glossed over by some. I'm not a Dr but my question is can you damage an ACL any further? 

7 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Comes out today that 'the QB' has been playing with a torn ACL for the last few games.  

Yeah, I'm gonna say that's false. You can't do much beyond walking with a torn ACL, and there's a very high risk of causing further damage to the knee by trying to play through it. Finishing a game after tearing it is one thing, but there's no way he played through that for 3 games spanning over a month. He probably tore his meniscus and they said ACL to make it out to be more heroic.

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Yeah, I'm gonna say that's false. You can't do much beyond walking with a torn ACL, and there's a very high risk of causing further damage to the knee by trying to play through it. Finishing a game after tearing it is one thing, but there's no way he played through that for 3 games spanning over a month. He probably tore his meniscus and they said ACL to make it out to be more heroic.

Robert Marve did the same thing. It’s definitely possible to play through it (especially when he’s a non-running QB). If he was a RB or WR? No chance. 

After watching Sparty last night do their thing I sure wish we could figure out how to balance the Big 10 in football. Sparty has plenty coming back, Penn St will continue to be really good and of course Michigan might be able to score points next year and Ohio St is what they are. 

I know it's not fun for preseason but if I'm Glass and Allen I'll schedule one good non conference game but after that? Cakewalk city. 

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

After watching Sparty last night do their thing I sure wish we could figure out how to balance the Big 10 in football. Sparty has plenty coming back, Penn St will continue to be really good and of course Michigan might be able to score points next year and Ohio St is what they are. 

It would be easy to balance.  Move one of the Michigan schools to the west and move Purdue to the east.  Then we got North/South divisions.  

Archived