Northwestern Post-Game Thread

KDB

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I must admit. I rarely look at who posts....just the actual content. Assuming there are factions here some of us don't know about?

Generally speaking, on any matter discussed on a forum, posters get the inclination to attack the particular poster that they disagree with, rather than their point. It can really snowball and it’s just not productive, so we try to steer away from that.  

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Well like 25 came from the free throw line. Geez it wasn’t pretty offense for sure if that was what you were getting at lol

Don't care how you score but they scored.  RMK teams usually scored a lot of points from the line.  Also the offense got them some of the free throws as well.

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Gotta say...Northwestern has the worst home court officials in the country lol....we were bailed out many many times. I can’t believe we hit that many free throws in the second half.

Franklin getting two free throws on his jumper near the end of regulation, due to what looked like a phantom touch of his right hand, was huge. He made both and we would have been in real trouble without that call.

On to the next. I want to watch us play in the friggin tourney this year.

23 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

I asked earlier in this thread but no answer. Did Galloway not play because of his back or another reason? I saw him dressed on the sideline for the little I was able to watch.

I think he was pretty ineffective...maybe because his back...hard to say. Leal helped spread the floor as did Hunter. Armaan also couldn’t come off the floor.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I think he was pretty ineffective...maybe because his back...hard to say. Leal helped spread the floor as did Hunter. Armaan also could come off the floor.

Even with all 0s he should be in the box score. ESPN must've screwed up because he's definitely not on there.

His back injury has really set him back this year. That's a shame. Or maybe his lack of outside shooting would've resulted in reduced playing time anyways and the back just made it even more drastic.

Archived