Tyra Buss LEADS IU Women to 72 to 54 POUNDING of pee yew women !!

3 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Awesome baby !! IU WOMEN are in their THIRD STRAIGHT POST SEASON TOURNAMENT !! IU's Lady Hoosiers will host Tennessee Martin on March 15 , 2018  at Beautiful Renovated Assembly Hall !! Go Lady Hoosiers !! Win that Women's NIT ,Baby !!

I hope the Mens BB team takes notice! The ladies were definitely the shining stars for IU!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IU Gals defeat Milwaukee 74 to 54 ! In the Women's Nit  to advance and Host the pee yew smellermaker women's team on Thursday , March 22 ,2018 in Beautiful Assembly ! This will be IU's chance to defeat pee yew for the THIRD TIME IN THREE TRIES THIS SEASON !! Get out to ASSEMBLY HALL AND ROOT FOR OUR LADY HOOSIERS  IF YOU CAN !! Freshman Jaelyn Penn has scored 40 points in IU's last two games while Tyra Buss has scored ONLY 31 POINTS ??[VBG] Cahill has scored  26 , Royster 20 , and Yeaney 19 !! GO LADY HOOSIERS !!

3 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

There was a butt whoopin tonight!  Hoosiers win by 22!

3 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

Great victory for our IUWBB! IU will host NIT Quarterfinals Sunday at 2 pm at SSAH. Be there or be square!

3 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

Thank you, HTD, for keeping us posted on our terrific IUWBB team! Go Hoosiers!

Just saw this on the BTN!!!  Way to go Lady Hoosiers for making the Elite 8 NIT!!!!

As my board name says....  I'm Proud!!

TOP OF THE WORLD MA!! TOP OF THE WORLD MA !! TOP OF THE WORLD MA !! Lady Hoosiers trounce the pee yew smellermaker women 73 to 51 last night in the Women's Nit !! Elite 8 , Baby  !! The crowd at Assembly Hall was 5,564 ! Largest home crowd at Assembly Hall in SIX years !! Thank you Hoosier Fans for showing up !! Now IU's Lady Hoosiers will Host either U.C. Davis [currently 27 & 6 ] or Kansas State [currently 18 & 15]  Those two teams play tonight and the winner will have to travel to BEAUTIFUL Bloomington ,Indiana's Assembly hall to play this Sunday at 2 PM !! I challenge IU fans who can do so to attend the IU Game on Sunday , March 25, 2018 at 2 P,M. !! Let's pack 10,000 plus fans into Assembly Hall !! I know you can do it . The Lady Hoosiers were spurred on by the 5, 564 fans who showed up last night ( On a Thursday night no less !!) !!!!!!! Come on Hoosier Fans you've got two whole days to get together and pull this off !! Rock Assembly Hall with 10,000 plus screaming Hoosier Fans !! I know you can do it ! I'm stuck here in Seymour , Indiana , with no transportation or money !! So , I will be unable to attend ! However , my HEART WILL BE THERE WITH OUR LADY HOOSIERS !!

P.S. I was so pumped by Last night's ROMP over pee yew that I forgot to post the stats ( for Hoosier Fans out of STATE of INdiana) Tyra Bus again led the Hoosiers with 24 points 6 Assists , 4 rebounds , and 3 steals ! ( I heard a rumor that she even sold some popcorn at halftime ,vbg !!)

Jaelynn Penn added 16 points, 5 rebounds & 1 blocked shot  ! Kim Royster added 12 points , 3 rebounds , & 2 Blocked shots ! Bendu Yeaney added 10 points , 2 rebounds , and 2 blocked shots ! Amanda Cahill scored 7 points and she led the Hoosiers with 7 REBOUNDS !! Bre Wickware added the final 4 points to go with 3 rebounds  and 1 blocked shot !! Linsey Marchese did not score but she did grab 3 rebounds !! Marches played 21 minutes , so she had to be doing something good like playing good defense !!! Go Lady Hoosiers !! Win the NIT !!

Archived