Big Ten 2021

41 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:
It looks like something is coming out about Nebraska today. He said no one guessed it and most guesses were about conference realignment so that isn’t it. I assume it’s a NIL deal but who knows. 

Something that will make Nebraska fans happy, and the rest of the B1G sad......they're firing Frost?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm cool with trading Nebraska for Kansas in all this conference realignment.

They are quickly becoming one of my most hated programs in the conference.

Hell, I would trade Nebraska for Montana State...

7 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I would be ashamed! It's dirty, sneaky and done without regard.

There's also talk today that Frost was at the forefront of trying to get this year's Oklahoma game cancelled, and their previous AD "jumped on the grenade" to cover for him.

Not a coincidence that the coach who will play anybody, any time, any where (Allen) is doing better than the coach who routinely chickens out and is full of excuses. Never seen a coach as mentally weak as Frost.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

That thing is creepy, no joke.  The year after I graduated I went down to Bloomington for the bucket game and stayed with my old roommates who were still at IU.  The other person staying that weekend was a friend from their hometown who was one of the Purdue Petes.  I slept in the same room with that head and it was sooooo creepy.  That thing gave me nightmares just sitting on the floor staring at me.  Traumatized for life.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

That thing is creepy, no joke.  The year after I graduated I went down to Bloomington for the bucket game and stayed with my old roommates who were still at IU.  The other person staying that weekend was a friend from their hometown who was one of the Purdue Petes.  I slept in the same room with that head and it was sooooo creepy.  That thing gave me nightmares just sitting on the floor staring at me.  Traumatized for life.  😂

My wife and daughter in law feel the same way about the Burger King guy. I would equate them on a creepiness scale 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoosierMama said:

The last 2 sentences could be applied to the Purdue co-eds as well

• Haha 1