Big Ten 2021

5 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

It is an easy schedule but they will be underdogs in most of them, i would be shocked if they got to 6 wins.

How is it an easy schedule?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-top-10-hardest-schedules-ranked-ESPN-Arkansas-Nebraska-Auburn-169781086/Amp/

Edited by Stlboiler23

1 minute ago, rogue3542 said:

Are you seriously asking this question as if you don't know that Purdue's schedule is a veritable cakewalk compared to IU's?

You won't find sympathy on this here.

I’m not saying it’s harder than IU’s (it’s not) but to say it’s an easy schedule is laughable. And not close to being accurate. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

How is it an easy schedule?

How is it not? Illinois, Minnesota, Northwestern and MSU, Indiana all games that Purdue probably think they have a chance of winning all at home. OSU and Iowa the Boilers aren't beating no matter where, so that leaves Nebraska as your only other road game lol.

2 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

How is it not? Illinois, Minnesota, Northwestern and MSU, Indiana all games that Purdue probably think they have a chance of winning all at home. OSU and Iowa the Boilers aren't beating no matter where, so that leaves Nebraska as your only other road game lol.

I just proved to you with an article that it’s not considered an easy schedule lol. Why can’t Purdue beat Iowa? They’ve won 3 of the 4 meetings against them since Brohm has been here. 

It’s absolutely easier than yours but that doesn’t mean it’s an easy schedule. 

You play one more ranked team than us as things stand right now. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

I just proved to you with an article that it’s not considered an easy schedule lol. Why can’t Purdue beat Iowa? They’ve won 3 of the 4 meetings against them since Brohm has been here. 

It’s absolutely easier than yours but that doesn’t mean it’s an easy schedule. 

You can deny it all you want but that is an easy schedule. The only reason a person could think that isn't an easy schedule is because Purdue isn't expected to be that good, and those teams look tough to compared to the Boilers. But if you get an above average team playing that schedule and they would love it.

17 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

LMAO at Nebraska being considered as part of a tough schedule. 

Half that list being Big Ten teams is silly, as is having Michigan and Penn State in it. They can't play themselves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoosier51 said:

You can deny it all you want but that is an easy schedule. The only reason a person could think that isn't an easy schedule is because Purdue isn't expected to be that good, and those teams look tough to compared to the Boilers. But if you get an above average team playing that schedule and they would love it.

Which of those games aside from Illinois at home would you consider easy the rest of the way? 

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The teams/games you mentioned aren’t all at home. 

Why can’t we beat Iowa on the road?

Iowa i think is a better team then they have been, and to be honest i don't think Purdue is very good. In my opinion they will struggle to even get close to 6 wins, especially if Bell misses any time.

We can go round and round on this but nothing will change LOL. I see Purdue battling with Illinois and Nebraska for last in place in the West.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

The announcers on NBC talked about how PU probably had one the hardest road schedules in the league

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Iowa i think is a better team then they have been, and to be honest i don't think Purdue is very good. In my opinion they will struggle to even get close to 6 wins, especially if Bell misses any time.

We can go round and round on this but nothing will change LOL. I see Purdue battling with Illinois and Nebraska for last in place in the West.

We will struggle to get to 6 wins as well

22 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

We must be watching two different teams honestly. Purdue has some flaws but the defense is much better and the offense is decent enough. Obviously losing one of the top WR’s in the conference would be a huge blow that could derail the season like when we lost Rondale.