Big Ten 2021

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

We must be watching two different teams honestly. Purdue has some flaws but the defense is much better and the offense is decent enough. Obviously losing one of the top WR’s in the conference would be a huge blow that could derail the season like when we lost Rondale. 

We will see, like i said nothing i see from them says bowl team to me.

11 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

We must be watching two different teams honestly. Purdue has some flaws but the defense is much better and the offense is decent enough. Obviously losing one of the top WR’s in the conference would be a huge blow that could derail the season like when we lost Rondale. 

Have they said what his injury was

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Have they said what his injury was

Nope but they did say he was able to walk off under his own power. Will probably know more Monday I’d think. 

We did just find out a few minutes ago that our CB Trice will “be out for awhile” so that blows. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

Alrighty then.

Always enjoy the astuteness of a Purdue educated person 

I mean I’ve told you many many times if you don’t like me posting either put me on ignore or just don’t reply yet you keep doing it. You don’t like me posting that’s fine. Why you continue with the same old song and dance is beyond me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I mean I’ve told you many many times if you don’t like me posting either put me on ignore or just don’t reply yet you keep doing it. You don’t like me posting that’s fine. Why you continue with the same old song and dance is beyond me. 

Here’s hoping you finally realize that no one cares about the Smellermakers or your opinion on this forum 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

I am so tired of these targeting calls. The guy was going to reach out for the endzone, so he dove at him. It's targeting by the rule, but it is such a garbage rule. It should only be an ejection if you really light somebody up.

Here's an example of what a targeting ejection should look like.

They have got to change this ejection rule. It's such a blatantly horrible rule to anyone with a brain.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

They have got to change this ejection rule. It's such a blatantly horrible rule to anyone with a brain.  

I don't think it's that hard, either. Targeting 1 is akin to a facemask, roughing the passer, etc. Targeting 2 is acting with malice/intent and results in ejection.

Honestly, I think they need to change this now, not wait until next season.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Yep. To think that McFadden, who only made contact with the QB because he was shoved in the back by an offensive lineman, was punished the same as a guy running top speed and launching himself like a spear into someone’s helmet, is beyond stupid. 

• Like 4