Big Ten 2021

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

It was the first time he ever punted in a game.  The punter would be way down the list of why we lost.

Did I say he was. I said he had some horrible punts…one that set up a td drive. He got better and hopefully he got it out of his system but first half when we needed someone to step up and make a play…he also didn’t get the job done.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

UTSA beats UI 37-30

PU wins 30-21.  Question decision by OSU coach down 16-14 with 8 minutes to go.  4th and 6 at their 49 he goes for it and don't make.  It led to an easy TD for PU.

It took a great play by Trice to break it up. It was aggressive and we kept shooting ourselves in the foot and leaving points on the field. 

Doesn't bode well for people who don't like Michigan but they've got a QB in J.J McCarthy. Had several friends watch him in high school and lead teams to multiple titles at high levels. Went to IMG last year because of Illinois Covid policy....but he looks really good and will be around for a few years. Harbaugh has been on the job forever and I think he finally found a QB. 

22 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Doesn't bode well for people who don't like Michigan but they've got a QB in J.J McCarthy. Had several friends watch him in high school and lead teams to multiple titles at high levels. Went to IMG last year because of Illinois Covid policy....but he looks really good and will be around for a few years. Harbaugh has been on the job forever and I think he finally found a QB. 

We will see, we heard  that about Patterson and even Milton a little bit. At the end of the day it is still Harbaugh coaching them and he is pretty underwhelming anymore.

• Like 1

One of the more under appreciated pleasures of my sports fanhood is seeing OSU fans try to cope with the existential crisis of losing a football game, especially early in the season. 

I hope some of them are late for work Monday morning because they had to wait for a line of ducks to cross the road in front of them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4