Big Ten 2021

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Peters was terrible. Sitkowski won that game for them against Nebraska and kept them in the second one with a lousy defense albeit a little inefficient.   He has a 6-1 td to int ratio. I didn’t watch Virginia game, so not sure there probably just better competition. But Peters shouldn’t get his job back. 

I didn't think much of Peters myself what I saw of him in the Husker game.  Hoosier 52 must have watched a different game?

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Peters was terrible. Sitkowski won that game for them against Nebraska and kept them in the second one with a lousy defense albeit a little inefficient.   He has a 6-1 td to int ratio. I didn’t watch Virginia game, so not sure there probably just better competition. But Peters shouldn’t get his job back. 

Peters was 3/4 passing before he got hurt against Nebraska…rough crowd…guess he needed to be 4/4 with 4 TDs?  Sitkowski barely completes over 50% of his passes which is why Peters started over him at less than 100% last week. I expect Peters to bounce back against Purdue with last week under his belt but if not, Illinois doesn’t get better under Sitkowski and may not win another Bigten game the rest of the way. 

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Not really. Brohm is every bit as worthy as Frost. 

Frost has won BIG before. Put a non power 5 in a BCS Bowl.. and was undefeated doing so. 

Your coach runs fake punts. 

He’s had one season north of .500 (obviously it was a great season) but maybe he’s proving that season was a fluke. 

34 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Lol at thinking Brohm is the most overpaid coach in the conference. He’s not even the most overpaid in the West. 

I've noticed you like using the "haha" reaction instead of trying to actually refute a post. I'm guessing you think Frost is more overpaid than Brohm...cool. Brohm has lost twice to that guy. 

You can keep using a smiley face, I'll keep using facts.