Big Ten 2021

15 hours ago, HoosierMama said:

That thing is creepy, no joke.  The year after I graduated I went down to Bloomington for the bucket game and stayed with my old roommates who were still at IU.  The other person staying that weekend was a friend from their hometown who was one of the Purdue Petes.  I slept in the same room with that head and it was sooooo creepy.  That thing gave me nightmares just sitting on the floor staring at me.  Traumatized for life.  😂

Jake Quarey sp??  was on JMV and said the longer Gene Keady coached the more he looked like Purdue Pete and the longer Coach K has he has morphed into the Blue Devil. Someone with free time should put those next to each for all our enjoyment and see if correct. I can visualize it as being true

devil.jpeg

pete.jpeg

keady.jpeg

Edited by Billingsley99
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, rico said:

They play Oklahoma, and their last 3 games are like, Wisconsin, OSUand Iowa. 

If they lose their first game, I don’t see him surviving 

20 hours ago, rico said:

Yep, lots of pressure on the 1st game.  Will he make it through the season?

Not likely

12-20, only 9 wins against FBS. 

"Today, Nebraska's Class of 2022 is currently ranked last in the Big Ten, according to the 247Sports Composite." 

But there's this:

"If the decline continues, Frost's best security might be a buyout that would top $20 million."

That's a lot of corn to husk.