OSU Game Thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KoB2011 said:

Certainly isn't why we are going to lose but the officiating in this stretch where it got away from us is absolutely pathetic. As bad as any stretch I've seen this year. 

I just turned this on and have watched 3 bad calls in a row and we are talking at least a 6 point swing.  Pretty much game over

Just now, Hippopotamo said:

I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but it feels like IU is a good team that just can’t make winning plays. Missing FTs, layups, and way too many bad turnovers. 

Yeah, kind of like I would have made a good NCAA player other than my lack of height, handle, and a shot.

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

I just turned this on and have watched 3 bad calls in a row and we are talking at least a 6 point swing.  Pretty much game over

Yeah, Ohio State has been better today and deserves to win, I'm not saying otherwise, but this is just absolutely pathetic officiating. 

Sorry but this isn't going to get much better because we are making the same mistakes year after year.  We turn the ball over to much, we can't shoot free throws consistently and our offense is just to stagnant.   We keep starting games slowly and against really good teams you won't over come those things.  it is not all on Archie but he is to blame for a lot of this because he is the one recruiting these players.

Archived