OSU Game Thread

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

0 help on drives, guys just watching.

When you get beat on a straight drive...that’s your fault...and Id rather not help against OSU and give them wide open 3s. We start giving kick out threes they are going to blow us away. We got to stay in front of our man...I wonder if they even know that guy is left handed.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get it under 10 by half, and this team has a chance.

Hunter's confidence is very high right now. Some dumb mistakes, but once he settled down, he's played well.

And it's so apparent that we're going to have to sacrifice Rob's D to get Khristian moving the offense.

What a surprise another slow start and long drought to start the game.  archie you need to make a change some where because this keeps happening every game.  You can't keep doing the same thing and hoping things will change but you need to step up and do your job.  I have no idea how TJD misses so many shots inside 5 feet because those are gimme's.  I wish he could have some of those back to basket moves that Liddell has.

Just now, dgambill said:

When you get beat on a straight drive...that’s your fault...and Id rather not help against OSU and give them wide open 3s. We start giving kick out threes they are going to blow us away. We got to stay in front of our man...I wonder if they even know that guy is left handed.

Galloway is way overmatched against Sueing...

Just now, dgambill said:

The packline is a help D or you lose every time.

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Get it under 10 by half, and this team has a chance.

Hunter's confidence is very high right now. Some dumb mistakes, but once he settled down, he's played well.

And it's so apparent that we're going to have to sacrifice Rob's D to get Khristian moving the offense.

Yep. This is an uphill battle against a really good team. Keep it close and we have a shot. 

Archived