Tell me something positive please

OLDIUFAN

I need to hear something positive about the direction our beloved IU basketball program is heading! I can’t think of why any top notch recruit from out of state would come here. Maybe a in state recruit might to be a part of bring the program back Maybe. 
If I am a top player from out of state why come here to be a bubble team at best every year. I may get to play in the tournament. 

Just now, OLDIUFAN said:

I need to hear something positive about the direction our beloved IU basketball program is heading! I can’t think of why any top notch recruit from out of state would come here. Maybe a in state recruit might to be a part of bring the program back Maybe. 
If I am a top player from out of state why come here to be a bubble team at best every year. I may get to play in the tournament. 

Until the OSU we had a chance to win every other game in the big ten.  You could look at it that if we could have pulled out the 3 games we lost in OT that we probably would be ranked.  I guess not much else that we can day that is positive

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

That's becoming a favorite in our house. Kinda scary actually. 

So full disclosure and I can’t believe I’m disclosing this. Where I live now is the county those sisters are from. I’ve actually driven by their house and saw the film crew but at the time had no idea what was going on. 

8 minutes ago, IUskim said:

So full disclosure and I can’t believe I’m disclosing this. Where I live now is the county those sisters are from. I’ve actually driven by their house and saw the film crew but at the time had no idea what was going on. 

Living in Evansville, I saw where they went to the Nick-Nackery to buy Halloween costumes!!

I can only imagine what that experience was like...

BTW, in my business, I drive thru Dixon, KY. and after watching one of the episodes, I figured out where they live. Next time thru Dixon, I might stop by and get an autograph!!

NOT!!!

Archived