Minnesota Post-Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another step toward the .500 finish we need to not be sweating it out on Selection Sunday.  Two subpar teams on the court tonight, but we really needed this one.  And I’m cautiously optimistic that the three point shooting might finally be on a sustainable uptick from the atrocity it’s been the last 3+ seasons.

1 minute ago, Hippopotamo said:

I really think IU played pretty well tonight. I don’t think a lot of guys here watch other college teams play. This was a good win with a strong defensive effort. Proud of our guys tonight. 

Too many turnovers, but good game on balance.  Always more enjoyable when we make shots.

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Two titans of coaching shaking hands and comparing notes there after the game. Lol

Just out of curiosity. Are you ever happy? Or just better at the bitc---- department? Maybe it's youth. Maybe a lack of emotional intelligence but it's okay to be happy with a win vs a team that beat Michigan, Purdue, Ohio St,etc...

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I find myself as a fan loving/cussing/hating/loving these kids. Maybe I as a fan need to back off the ledge and just take the game as they come. Double digit win vs a Big Ten team. Just be happy guys and gals.

Beat Sparty's ass for the 4th time in a row and it's a great week. 

Wonder when the last time we had a 4 game streak against MSU... Hasn’t happened that I can remember in my life, but I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I find myself as a fan loving/cussing/hating/loving these kids. Maybe I as a fan need to back off the ledge and just take the game as they come. Double digit win vs a Big Ten team. Just be happy guys and gals.

I’m with you - just be happy we have CBB to watch, my friend. A long time ago someone told me this is supposed to all be an escape from the stresses of reality, not an addition to it. 

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Same here

Archived