Minnesota Post-Game Thread

KDB

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I find myself as a fan loving/cussing/hating/loving these kids. Maybe I as a fan need to back off the ledge and just take the game as they come. Double digit win vs a Big Ten team. Just be happy guys and gals.

Beat Sparty's ass for the 4th time in a row and it's a great week. 

This pretty much sums up the entire CAM era to this point!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I find myself as a fan loving/cussing/hating/loving these kids. Maybe I as a fan need to back off the ledge and just take the game as they come. Double digit win vs a Big Ten team. Just be happy guys and gals.

Beat Sparty's ass for the 4th time in a row and it's a great week. 

3 game win streak against Minny

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

You trash our coach even when we win?

SMH...

I guess it is what it is, 2 coaches trying to make the tourney, no problem with someone making that joke based on history.  Team played well on O tonight, first half was worrisome with minn guards getting to the rim.  Had our typical career high guy for the opponent, but I thought coach had many ready to play tonight.  He had the right guys on the floor tonight imo.

18 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Another step toward the .500 finish we need to not be sweating it out on Selection Sunday.  Two subpar teams on the court tonight, but we really needed this one.  And I’m cautiously optimistic that the three point shooting might finally be on a sustainable uptick from the atrocity it’s been the last 3+ seasons.

We are solid in the last 4 in after this one. Half the schools wont play enough games to get into the tournament. We are in no matter if we are .500 or not. Going to be one pf those

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Really like what I just heard from Coach Miller. Discussing Rob. He thinks a bit much. Hears the noise a tad more. Man I like the way this guy talks and discusses his team. Has a pulse as a former player and now coach that only a few guys know. 

Very effusive in his praise of Jerome. Said he's got a toughness and he competes in practice every day.

We need that...

5 minutes ago, Indykev said:

We are solid in the last 4 in after this one. Half the schools wont play enough games to get into the tournament. We are in no matter if we are .500 or not. Going to be one pf those

I still think we need 15 wins.  2 more in regular season and one in BTT.  14-13 isn't going to cut it.  

Archived