A record I hope IU does not break

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If indiana basketball does not finish above .500 this will be the 5th straight year. If that happens it would be the 1st time ever.  Other than the past 4 seasons the last time in happened was early 30's

You're talking strictly conference record, right?

4 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

Has Durham ever played in the NCAA tournament. We are looking at 4 year players at IU that have never made the NCAA tournament. Why does that mean more to us fans then these players! 

Because they can go get a W on a video game and they believe they are winners. 

We would have to go 3-1 against Rutgers, Michigan, Purdue and Michigan State right?  I think Miller is combined 2-14 against the first 3 (has never beat Michigan or Purdue) and the 4th just handled us at home.

I think the chances of us not being under .500 are about equal to my chances of winning the next Powerball.

2 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

We would have to go 3-1 against Rutgers, Michigan, Purdue and Michigan State right?  I think Miller is combined 2-14 against the first 3 (has never beat Michigan or Purdue) and the 4th just handled us at home.

I think the chances of us not being under .500 are about equal to my chances of winning the next Powerball.

Better odds than I would give. More like while cashing in winning power ball getting struck by lighting and eaten by a shark simultaneously 

40 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Watched last night and Purdue has been to 3 consecutive sweet 16s....have a chance at 4 this year because they are pretty decent. That’s got to eat at IU donors...especially if we miss tourney again.

Sometimes you have to be humiliated before you make a big move. 

Was Archie Miller really the best that Indiana could do? Seems more like a football school hire.

6 hours ago, Sea Turtle said:

Sometimes you have to be humiliated before you make a big move. 

Was Archie Miller really the best that Indiana could do? Seems more like a football school hire.

At the time it was considered the best hire in the country that year.  If you expect us to get one of the elite coaches in the country you will more than likely be very disappointed.  You just don't see the the coaches moving up or taking a lateral move today like they might have in the past.  Guys like few and Wright is staying at a lower level and Villanova isn't really a lower level because they are content where they are.

29 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

It’s official. 

Yep, that's B1G loss # 10. Even if they were to win the next 2 and then make up the game at UM and win that there no way to finish over 0.500. Will likely finish 7-12.

6-6 at home this season. 

It's been a rough 5 years and right now I'm not optimistic about next season, either.

3 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Yep, that's B1G loss # 10. Even if they were to win the next 2 and then make up the game at UM and win that there no way to finish over 0.500. Will likely finish 7-12.

6-6 at home this season. 

It's been a rough 5 years and right now I'm not optimistic about next season, either.

Me either. I'm not speculating on any individuals just in general have a feeling some guys will go elsewhere.  

Archived