DD Just mentioned Milehi on his show

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

So I asked him when is Fisch coming on the show, what's up with Parker Stewart and if he could make mention of Milehiiu.  

And also stop cussing so much so my toddler and I can listen to the show in the van.  

I would view Dan's language as a blessing.  Now, when your toddler uses one of those words and the wife wants to know where he/she learned it, you can play innocent and say 'Dan Dakich'.  Dan takes the hit in case you ever mess up and use one when your toddler is around.  

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I would view Dan's language as a blessing.  Now, when your toddler uses one of those words and the wife wants to know where he/she learned it, you can play innocent and say 'Dan Dakich'.  Dan takes the hit in case you ever mess up and use one when your toddler is around.  

Master level advice right there!

17 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

So I asked him when is Fisch coming on the show, what's up with Parker Stewart and if he could make mention of Milehiiu.  

And also stop cussing so much so my toddler and I can listen to the show in the van.  

Did he say he doesn't say the bad words your kid will be fine. I heard that I was on phone caught bits and pieces of what he said 

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t quite understand what happened but I just don’t understand why Dan feels the need to get involved in these brouhahas.  He loves to play the “I’m 6’5 so I will beat you up” card.  

You’re in your late 50s, you get paid to talk sports and analyze college basketball.  Just enjoy life and be bigger than this. 

He’s such an idiot. Just another attention hungry a-hole trying to get that free real estate in your head. The problem with Dakich is that he tries to own the person he’s arguing with rather than having an intelligent conversation. He’s a reflection of the crap that’s wrong with this country. He’s the first to point out when he’s right and the first to deflect when he’s wrong.

I’m not advocating ESPN fire or reprimand him. I just wish people would stop giving him oxygen (whether positively or negatively) so he can just go away. 

Archived