Just to put things in perspective.

jojo123

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Whatever you think but no way what RMK did 20+ years ago has any influence on how the refs or the NCAA treats IU today

Scott believe what you want!! God knows what we all want! Lighten up you are young and don't always have o be RIGHT OR  CORRECT let some have our own likes!!! I like a lot about your posts but chill a little. I am going back to lurking ! GOIU!!! GO SCOTT I mean no disrespect to you or your posts I wish you well!

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What is so funny about the truth Loviubb.  This is one of the craziest things I have ever heard.  The people in charge of the NCAA and the refs are not the same people that were in charge when RMK was in charge.

Hell rember my 1st LOVE!!! 60 PLUS YEARS AGO!!😄

20 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Still don't believe it was intentional.  I have heard from to many people that went through the mock process and guys that have actually been in the room.  When they seed and place teams they never look at teams and who the opponent is until they out the teams in the bracket.

Also that 2012 IU team wouldn't have won the championship that year even beating UK.

Everything is intentional. all about the money. 

Archived