MSU Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am insane.  Why watch the same old proven poor coaching?  How do you expect a killer instinct when runnIng endless sets? I can tell you it is no fun.  Let the kids run and gun, a few passes and shoot.  Enough of 5+ touches each play.   CAMs style is what it is.  It is NOT a winning formula.   Players stand around. Cant get a rhythm going for shots.   End of rant.   

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The first 10 minutes of the game the defense was the best I have seen us play in a long time.  Also MSU was just brutal in that time frame as well and should had been up 10.  It seemed like it was 19-6 for awhile and should have increased that lead

Archie took care of that with his subbing.

We just let up on the defensive end for around 8 minutes which allowed them to get back in the game.  Also if we could have just finished around the rim it would be a double digit game easily.  Instead of getting like 3 and ones TJD missed the shots and those little points come back to haunt you.

23 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

sorry brother, doesn't mean they're not bad.  

They have a ton of talent and they're coached by a HoF coach. And true to MSU teams of years gone by, they're not going to quit.

I truly don't know what some of you want. We've seen our team all year, and we know what we have. It'll be a grind from here on out.

9 minutes ago, Cutter said:

I don’t know the answer but I would think are margin of wins in the big ten has been small in the big ten the last 4 years under Archie. It’s like we play just to stay in the game instead of dominating games which I think is a direct result of a crappy offensive philosophy 

Agree completely.  

Glad we kinda got back on track to end the half, but the way the game started for us, definitely wish we were up 20. Can’t remember the last time we just kept our foot on someone’s throat. Always let teams creep back in. Hopefully we come out with the same fire to start the 2nd half. 

Archived