MSU Post Game

Hoosierfan1901

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked like a good time to make my first post. It is absolutely impossible to win in this league when your starting backcourt of upperclassmen completely disappear. I’m all for junior/senior leadership, but Archie can get more out of Cooper Bybee than either Phin or Al gave this team. And it isn’t just on the offensive end. They stop no one defensively. If you look at our losses, every one other than OSU and Texas is on that combination in the backcourt.

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Not out of reach at all...

Just had lost a quad 3 loss at home so we will not be in the tournament.  This is the need of year 4 and see no improvement so it is time for him to be replaced.  If you can't win this game at home against a team that is 4-9 and we had a big lead early.  MSU lost by 30 last week to a team we have beaten twice.  They also only put up 37 points in a game against Rutgers but scored 52 in the second half today.

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I leave the predictions to people who have an agenda.

I go into every IU game thinking we'll win...

I go into every game hoping we win, but not confident at all. 

How many wins needed to make the NCAA’s? I think they need 2 or 3 including BTT. 

2 minutes ago, MSHoosier said:

Seems like we had no answer for Henry.  We had no one taller than 6'4" guarding a 6'7" guard.  I thought maybe Jordan could have tried to shut him down, but he never got in the game.

There are a few players i would love to trade for..hindsight is 20/20...face it some players were the wrong ones to get who at the time seemed like the right ones

Well I e-mailed Dolson a few weeks ago to voice my displeasure where the program was but didn't mention anything about Archie.  Today I just e-mailed him once again but this time to say that a coaching change needs to be made at the end of the year.  I mentioned how so many long time fans are fed up and they really don't care about IU basketball any longer.  I will still watch every game hoping we win but as long as Archie hear I don't expect much more than a .500 record at best.  I told him if he starts losing fans like me who has followed IU for ov r45 years then your program will be in deep trouble.

Archived