Potential replacement coaches

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

All aboard the Muss Train

EDIT: However, be prepared that he could potentially leave after 3 years if hired by IU. He is known to move around a lot

Yeah. But would mean he left IU on a pretty high note.   I think he views IU as a destination job - unless he wants to get back to NBA

49 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

Doesn't it feel good to be sitting home for the 5th year in a row, in our own gym no less, and pounding your chest at how pious we are while the nation laughs at us?

This is where you and I differ.  No part of my life hinges on whether a bunch of 18-23 year old kids whom I've never met win a game.  Would I like to see them in the tournament, sure.  Do I give a rat's a$$ what other's think, absolutely not.  I would be much more embarrassed by the aforementioned antics taking place at my university than I ever would losing a game or missing a tournament.  If that makes me pious, well, I've been called worse.

Dolson said he was all about process and one of the big complaints about Glass was he ignored candidates. 

I think Dolson will cast a wide net and interview multiple people. All these interviews will have the media jumping from person to person a lot. The Matta and Woodson talk is probably just because they had their interviews recently. 

2 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

This is where you and I differ.  No part of my life hinges on whether a bunch of 18-23 year old kids whom I've never met win a game.  Would I like to see them in the tournament, sure.  Do I give a rat's a$$ what other's think, absolutely not.  I would be much more embarrassed by the aforementioned antics taking place at my university than I ever would losing a game or missing a tournament.  If that makes me pious, well, I've been called worse.

I guess I'm just pragmatic.

Archived