Potential replacement coaches

Is there any room on this extreme board to say “I’d rather not have Bennett IF we could have a similar level of established success in another option WITHOUT the style of offense, BUT if we can’t and it’s between Bennett and a young up and comer mid major gamble I’ll take Bennett and be very happy?”

NVM go back to to being one extreme or the other... 😂

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Is there any room on this extreme board to say “I’d rather not have Bennett IF we could have a similar level of established success in another option WITHOUT the style of offense, BUT if we can’t and it’s between Bennett and a young up and comer mid major gamble I’ll take Bennett and be very happy?”

NVM go back to to being one extreme or the other... 😂

No way Bennett is in play?!  Too much history...

Just now, IndyFife said:

One thing to remember is that wanted Bennett before he was a big deal.  He was the first choice before Crean was hired.  Maybe that's important to him.  Everyone loves a Rockstar but did you want anything to do with him before he was a big deal?  And his sister was fired long ago and returned to SSAH.

10 minutes ago, IndyFife said:

That’s fine idc that much anyway I’m staying a ton more neutral till Dolson takes the mic. Most likely there isn’t a candidate we will hire that will make me flip out.

My point was to say idk why any candidate has to be SO polarizing. We can have a middle somewhere 😂 

8 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I think Muss. Look what he did with Justin Smith got him to play hard.

I would be happy with any, but IF choosing my favorite give me Bennet given his track record the last decade going against Coach K and Williams in the ACC.

2 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

He looks pretty good!  Not that you can tell much from just standing but rumors of him not being able to walk clearly aren’t true.  

Goodman still sucks 

It’s really hard to tell. What would we do if we hired him and 2 years in his health declines quickly.

That being said I am still a fan of getting him.

Archived