Potential replacement coaches

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

If accurate, this is a rookie AD wetting himself 

Um.. no... this is good.. Being a coach at IU is a demanding job, so last thing we need is for him to step down for "health issues"...   Unless you are fine with IU possibly having another coaching search next year

10 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

It just keeps getting more embarrassing for Indiana.

Nothing about this is embarrassing, if the story is even true. I would rather know that a coach is having health issues before signing him to a contract then two years down the road.

Just now, 13th&Jackson said:

A veteran AD wouldn’t have gotten that far down the path. They were obviously concerned about his health. Now it will soon look like we will end up with our fifth option 

Lol. A quality AD checks on a extremely talented and successful coach. He then has him take a physical to verify if he can do the job. That’s being thorough and we should all take confidence that Dolson is doing the right thing. 

Just now, BGleas said:

I just assumed it was joke. Was that real?

Jim Coyle is a well respected radio journalist here in Indiana.  If that's his real account, then who knows.  What makes me suspicious is Jeff Goodman's photo with Matta being posted on Social Media literally minutes before then.  Is Goodman trolling?

Archived