Potential replacement coaches

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Now in 8th place with a tough stretch coming up.  Could be out of the playoff picture with the trade deadline Thursday.  Interesting 

Remember that now 10 teams make the playoffs, teams 7-10  will play a play in games to see who is the 7th and 8th seeds

12 minutes ago, IUALUM03 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9f24f6f08d0388c95b302cc2bb6b2fa3.jpeg

Please stop with the IU fan base being a detriment to the attractiveness of the job.

I can’t post all the retweets but if you go to TJD twitter page, there’s a good 4-5 guys from the B10 that say this stuff happens to them more often than you’d think.

pretty sure Rocket Watts, Dimitri Trice, Trevion Williams, and Darren Morsell were the guys, but could be more 

but yes totally agree that its a pervasive issue and yet i feel like IU gets chastised for its fan reactions more than most schools 

11 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Final Mem 132 boston 126 in O.T.  C's fall below .500

Good night everyone.

So maybe we could make Ainge and Stevens a package deal as they both may be locking for a new job shortly.  But don't know what Ainge could do.  Teach shooting?

2 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

I can’t post all the retweets but if you go to TJD twitter page, there’s a good 4-5 guys from the B10 that say this stuff happens to them more often than you’d think.

pretty sure Rocket Watts, Dimitri Trice, Trevion Williams, and Darren Morsell were the guys, but could be more 

but yes totally agree that its a pervasive issue and yet i feel like IU gets chastised for its fan reactions more than most schools 

I am so tired of these extreme fan reaction over a game that they have nothing to do with the outcome

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Apparently Altman covered up sexual harassment stuff on players 

I looked up Oregon the other day.  Pretty interesting that they have 5 guys averaging double figures.

A couple of other things that I noticed was they had 3 players from Michigan and they only have two Oregonians on team.  And judging from what I saw on the roster, they could be walk-ons. 

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I am so tired of these extreme fan reaction over a game that they have nothing to do with the outcome

Especially when most of the fans sending the hate couldn't make their towns 5th grade travel team when they were kids. 

Archived