Potential replacement coaches

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I'm telling you what UE thought of him during his interview there. You'll notice he didn't get the job. 

Did someone seriously tell you that?  I have no idea why he didn't get the job, but I simply cannot imagine someone calling him lazy and unprofessional.  It's like saying a PU coed is hot.  It makes no sense to me.  I'm not advocating we hire him here, but lazy and unprofessional....just, wow.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Did someone seriously tell you that?  I have no idea why he didn't get the job, but I simply cannot imagine someone calling him lazy and unprofessional.  It's like saying a PU coed is hot.  It makes no sense to me.  I'm not advocating we hire him here, but lazy and unprofessional....just, wow.

I'm not exaggerating what I was told. Simply sharing it. I have zero reason to believe it isn't true. 

Edited by btownqb

2 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Who told you that, a Purdue grad?  Maybe Dwayne Morton?

Calbert_UL-679x400.jpg

Matt Nover, behind Calbert there, puked all over my bathroom floor. He, Pat Knight and Pat Graham came to a few of me and my roommates parties when I was at IU. Matt had to come back the next day because his wallet fell out behind the toilet from puking so much....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

👍 sure

Sure?  So you think I'm lying?  I'm OK with that, I have nothing to prove to you.  I think you are a smart guy, and I especially enjoy reading what you post on the football boards.  I've watched you express your opinions on various candidates, and most are well thought out.  I am confused however why you would take presumably one person's word on Calbert.  You can find 50 people on this board that can share bad experiences with Alford, and I can tell you some stories about Jay Edwards, but I doubt you can find 2 that have had bad experiences with Cheaney.  Show me any evidence, footage, interviews, anything where he has been unprofessional.  You say you have no reason to doubt it, but that seems odd for someone who bases their opinions on available evidence.

2 hours ago, IU247 said:

My source just texted me this scoop on who the next coach will be:

“The next coach will have a vowel in his name”

Brad has a single vowel. 

Chris has a single vowel. 

Tony arguably has a single vowel. 

Billy arguably has a single vowel. 

Hope your friend is on to something.