Potential replacement coaches

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

So over on Banners the Brad Stevens to IU is blowing up again. Word is Saturday at Noon? Some of the biggest info peeps over there. 

Whatever they are on, they are going to feel the regret in the morning.

Dolson has kept this thing under wraps, not so much as a peep. And a few folks on "Btown Banners" have the inside scoop? Let's use some logic here folks

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

All I’ll say is Yeagley is very close and he’s never wavered from his initial comments.  We shall see.

I knew it.... doesn’t mean my hunch was right, but I never bought how it ended with Stevens.. Here’s to hoping we finally land the “Big Fish”...

1 minute ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Stevens isn't coming to IU.

And if wanted to, he won't be well-received, as he's 'alienated' too many people by calling himself a Masshole.

Wouldn't that actually be alienating people from Boston and Celtics fans? It would be like the ultimate troll job to come out and say those things and then actually bolt for IU a week later. 

Disclaimer, its not happening. Just saying if it did, it would be more a shot at Boston. 

To be fair most over there are saying screw it’s let’s just get excited about it.  Honestly I think it’s more boredom than anything.  They have brought up some key things and Yeags has sent some very telling private messages to me in the past so I wouldn’t totally discredit it but I wouldn’t get too hyped either. I mean we did have the most fun on the boards when we thought Stevens was coming.  

2 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Stevens isn't coming to IU.

And if wanted to, he won't be well-received, as he's 'alienated' too many people by calling himself a Masshole.

I dont care if he gets a parrot n a peg leg and starts calling himself a pirate as long as he can recruit top end talent and brings some stability to the program.  

Archived