Potential replacement coaches

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Every coach in America understands that, if IU ever hires the right coach, a sleeping giant will be aroused and we will be perennial Top 10 contenders.  

The giant was aroused when we thought Stevens was a lock the 1st time.  The giant will be awakened if he is actually hired. 

8 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

And there is absolutely zero chance Brad Stevens is named IU's next coach.  None.  Nada.  Zilch.  

Not happening.  No hope.  No sliver of a chance.  There is no smoke because there is no flame. 

NO.  JUST NO.

So you're saying there's a chance?

• Haha 1

Goodman, Parish, etc can kick rocks. 

They strike me as the type of guys that go to a bar/club and spend their time laughing at all the guys who muster up the courage to ask out girls, meanwhile they go home and stick their hands down their pants. 

I guess they are fortunate enough that they only had to apply to one college, one job etc and NEVER had to deal with an sort of rejection in their life! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Goodman, Parish, etc can kick rocks. 

They strike me as the type of guys that go to a bar/club and spend their time laughing at all the guys who muster up the courage to ask out girls, meanwhile they go home and stick their hands down their pants. 

I guess they are fortunate enough that they only had to apply to one college, one job etc and NEVER had to deal with an sort of rejection in their life! 

If those two grew up in my neighborhood we all would pick on them every day...especially Goodman's punchable face

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So I don't venture to any other board besides this. Are the posters that venture over to whatever other IU site still saying good to go? Or is it fading with every single other sign or tell?

We're doomed.  Probably soon need to add new AD to the search list. 

Edited by dbmhoosier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5