Potential replacement coaches

6 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

MY LORD the other board thinks it’s a done deal for Stevens

On Btown they are saying that someone on Peegs mentioned Jay Wright lol.

You have to love the comedy of message boards sometimes. It's pretty entertaining some of the stuff thrown out there. 😀 😁

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

On Btown they are saying that someone on Peegs mentioned Jay Wright lol.

You have to love the comedy of message boards sometimes. It's pretty entertaining some of the stuff thrown out there. 😀 😁

We are so emotional and I said WE...ME Too

18 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is only 14.30 hours until it is noon on 3/27 and isn't that the date the guy on Peegs said it will be announced LOL!

What is so special about noon tomorrow?   If this were happening, why not announce it already?

2 minutes ago, iucane said:

What is so special about noon tomorrow?   If this were happening, why not announce it already?

I guess some guy on Peegs has been saying it’s Stevens and it would be announced at noon on 3/27.  Sounds like he’s been saying this since before Archie was even fired and hasn’t wavered.  

I know in my head he’s likely not coming but I just don’t want to give up yet.  If we have an underwhelming hire I’ll be sad and I just want to be happy for a little longer.  Even if I’m in fantasy land 😂

23 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

If I had to make an education guess, Stevens is done talking with IU and remaining in Boston

So Peegs is dropping week old news.  Seriously, that site robs people of their money.

And if Stevens, who said he was a Masshole and a Patriots fan last week was truly still talking to Indiana all week, then he was not really done.  And if he was not really done a week ago, then why would we believe he is done, done, done now?  Like what does Pegram base that on?  Is he calling up Tracy and Brad?  He talking to a friend of them?  He talking to the Boston Celtics?

I don't think Stevens is coming here, but continuing to drop those rumors is a nice way to drive subscriptions to get the scoop.  The punchline being that Pegram and Rabjohns know about as much as the rest of us and will probably find out the real target about 5 minutes before it is all over.

Archived