Potential replacement coaches

8 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

I’m hoping Moser telling his players he is not going to IU is equivalent  to me telling my wife that I have decided not to leave her for Kate Upton.

That's exactly what I told ex-wife #7.  Unfortunately, she called Kate and warned her I was on the way.  The protective order was in place before my flight landed in L.A.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

Hard to compare the IU vs Loyola patience level, or the potential to win, as Moser had his poor start at a school that had not made any tourney (NCAA, NIT or CBI) since 84-85. 

Hard to compare a lot of things, but here we are. It’s not hard to compare IU’s patience level to Loyola... look what he has done with his other teams.... if we fired a mid major coach and gave him $10m to then hire another mid major coach like Moser with 3, what I would call acceptable, (at IU) years out of 17. no freaking thanks. 

5 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

Hard to compare a lot of things, but here we are. It’s not hard to compare IU’s patience level to Loyola... look what he has done with his other teams.... if we fired a mid major coach and gave him $10m to then hire another mid major coach like Moser with 3, what I would call acceptable, (at IU) years out of 17. no freaking thanks. 

I’m also in the “no thanks” club.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sharp75 said:

Really starting to think it's going to be Drew

Drew is not going to leave Baylor after winning the National Championship, which I think they will do.  Beard is going to Texas.  Stevens isn't leaving Boston.  It's Musselman or bust at this point.  

4 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Has a coach ever left and went to new team after winning NCAA tourney? 

Roy Williams left KU after losing in the championship game.  Also Bill Frieder took the Arizona St job 3 days before the tournament started but was not allowed to coach UM in tournament.  UM went on to win the championship that year.

8 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

LOL what are we "arguing" for then?

I thought, maybe mistakenly, that your “4 year” comment implied  we unnecessarily churned through coaches so I was just pointing out that Davis had 6 and Crean had 9 years.

Think my Kate Upton comment made it pretty clear I don’t want him.