Potential replacement coaches

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

Lol.  Honestly we're at the point that Dolson needs to have a grand slam up his sleeve.  I'm afraid they'll burn the campus down if it's anything less than Stevens, Donovan, Bennett, Wright, etc.  It's not an IU guy.  

I honestly am not going to get caught up in the process. It happens when it happens. I am just ready for an exciting brand of basketball and for IU games to be must see tv again.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Lol.  Honestly we're at the point that Dolson needs to have a grand slam up his sleeve.  I'm afraid they'll burn the campus down if it's anything less than Stevens, Donovan, Bennett, Wright, etc.  It's not an IU guy.  

We aren’t at that point now, we’ve been at that point the moment they paid 10 million for a buyout.

15 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

What part of “You won’t hear from me until a decision is announced “ do you not understand?

I would like this a million times if I could.  The constant negativism is getting annoying.  Dolson knows what his options are and there is a reason why there has been no announcement yet.

Latest trend per pundits: Moser - I think he’s a fine candidate and has done really well for himself at Loyola. That being said... I can’t fathom a donor forking out a $10 million buyout for Porter Moser. A lot is riding on this hire, including our newly hired AD’s job security, imo. Perhaps I’m way off, and that wouldn’t be the first, nor will it be the last time... but you’ve gotta imagine that these boosters aren’t here to fudge around. They’re sick and tired of losing to Purdoo! 

4 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Latest trend per pundits: Moser - I think he’s a fine candidate and has done really well for himself at Loyola. That being said... I can’t fathom a donor forking out a $10 million buyout for Porter Moser. A lot is riding on this hire, including our newly hired AD’s job security, imo. Perhaps I’m way off, and that wouldn’t be the first, nor will it be the last time... but you’ve gotta imagine that these boosters aren’t here to fudge around. They’re sick and tired of losing to Purdoo! 

Imagine they forked because they thought stevens was a legit reality and it fell thru...there’s NO WAY Moser would be fall back plan B, C, D, E, or F... it would be horrible IF we thought we had Stevens and didn’t have anything resembling a back up plan better than Moser. 😩🤨😬

14 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Hopefully there isn’t a press conference Monday morning......

20 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Feel like we are waiting for Muss. I’d love Oats but that buyout is big.

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Sampson can coach. His team loves playing for him. We eliminated a F4 season because of texts and phone calls. 

PS....I said this in 2008. Here we are gang. Now IU is debating head coaches from Loyola and frickin Arkansas. 

Well, Arkansas has won a Championship since Indiana.

And, Sampson's greatest sin was not the phone calls and texts.  It was the off the court issues with several players.  

20 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Sampson can coach. His team loves playing for him. We eliminated a F4 season because of texts and phone calls. 

PS....I said this in 2008. Here we are gang. Now IU is debating head coaches from Loyola and frickin Arkansas. 

It wasn't about text or phone calls

Archived