Potential replacement coaches

5 hours ago, Andy06 said:

You are 100% correct.  People falsely think we endured a team of walk-ons in Crean's first year because of self imposed, or NCAA sanctions.

That team was a house of cards with dozens of off the court issues.  A light fart would have blown it down. 

Well, people assuming the first point of your’s are not incorrect. Dakich absolutely cleaned house on his way out. You really don’t remember that?

Edited by zerawkid

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Durham shot 38% 

I was high on Durham. However, he is not a true point guard and Franklin was the stronger combo guard. Durham at the three makes us very small. The shooting was hit or miss. (Although you are right 41% for conference for three.) If he missed his first couple of shots I would take him out. He seemed to be very streaky. He also only shot 35% for 2pts in conference which is not great. A lot of missed out of control layups and deep twos. He was planning on leaving even if Archie stayed. He was a senior and it was known he was leaving. He went through senior night with that in mind.

1 minute ago, MaroonRebel said:

I was high on Durham. However, he is not a true point guard and Franklin was the stronger combo guard. Durham at the three makes us very small. The shooting was hit or miss. (Although you are right 41% for conference for three.) If he missed his first couple of shots I would take him out. He seemed to be very streaky. He also only shot 35% for 2pts in conference which is not great. A lot of missed out of control layups and deep twos. He was planning on leaving even if Archie stayed. He was a senior and it was known he was leaving. He went through senior night with that in mind.

I'm confused. I'm just saying he is a solid shooter. 

Good 6th/7th man.