Potential replacement coaches

2 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Went to Btown Banners, chronic could easily be getting wrong intel. Apparently someone tried to impersonate CoachSS on peegs and said something along the lines of,  “I can’t wait for you all to see what I know.” 

That could be the info he’s running on...

Thanks for update. I think I'll wait this one out again. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Went to Btown Banners, chronic could easily be getting wrong intel. Apparently someone tried to impersonate CoachSS on peegs and said something along the lines of,  “I can’t wait for you all to see what I know.” 

That could be the info he’s running on...

So I could be sitting on the can pushing refresh for no reason? 

Not that I am...hypothetically speaking.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm confused. I'm just saying he is a solid shooter. 

Good 6th/7th man. 

I guess I was a little wordy, but I did not think he was this year overall. I thought you were saying we had two shooters who could come back. I think we have one if Franklin returns. Sorry, jumped in mid conversation and must have missed something. I always liked Durham just felt he was a mid-major level player or a few minutes on a good Big Ten team type of guy. I guess that is only slightly different than a 7th man. Let's hope we get a coach that values IU as much as you and I.  Sorry for jumping in the conversation you may be right. Go Hoosiers!!!!!

Edited by MaroonRebel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MaroonRebel said:

I guess I was a little wordy, but I not think he was this year overall. I thought you were saying we had to shooters who could come back. I think we have one if Franklin returns. Sorry, jumped in mid conversation and must have missed something. I always liked Durham just felt he was a mid-major level player or a few minutes on a good Big Ten team type of guy. I guess that is only slightly different than a 7th man. Let's hope we get a coach that values IU as much as you and I.  Sorry for jumping in the conversation you may be right. Go Hoosiers!!!!!

You're good. My biggest problem this year with those two was... they didn't get to shoot enough 3s. They should have been taking 6-7 3s a game, a piece. They took 8 total combined. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Go__Hoosiers said:

Apparently Beilein was seen undergoing his pre-hire physical in Memorial Stadium this morning. Rumor is he was unofficially timed at 13.1 seconds in the 40.

Impressive. Word is he needed his physical for his life insurance policy, so they just went ahead and did it for the IUBB coach physical as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ephul said:

Impressive. Word is he needed his physical for his life insurance policy, so they just went ahead and did it for the IUBB coach physical as well

Actually most don't know this but that's how Magic found out he was HIV positive. Lakers took life insurance out on him as a key man policy and the rest is history.

Sorry. Just had to throw it out there.

Back to the wait...