Potential replacement coaches

1 minute ago, StLHoosier said:

This wouldn’t make any sense, unless we’ve already reached out to Oats, Muss, Drew etc and got shot down.  This should be a last resort, and with the money being rumored to be on the table, I don’t see this happening (hopefully).

If you listen to the Dakich Show, it kind of makes sense. Woodson is business partners with a LOT of the old $$$ donors. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zerawkid said:

Well, people assuming the first point of your’s are not incorrect. Dakich absolutely cleaned house on his way out. You really don’t remember that?

I remember.  He needed to clean house and Dakich did the right thing.

My point was Samson did more than just text messages to destroy the program. 

If he hadn't been caught breaking the same rule for the second time,  that team would have imploded eventually in a year or two.

Nothing should be taken as absolute at this point but it looks like woodson. Same source knew about archie getting fired days before, that stevens was in line to become the next coach and what the offer was before it all fell apart and has now said it's woodson. Could obviously be wrong though but it might be time to freak out. 

• Like 1