Potential replacement coaches

2 minutes ago, Bustinchops said:

Nothing should be taken as absolute at this point but it looks like woodson. Same source knew about archie getting fired days before, that stevens was in line to become the next coach and what the offer was before it all fell apart and has now said it's woodson. Could obviously be wrong though but it might be time to freak out. 

IF true and they didn’t shake 7-10 other trees before then Dolson should be fired immediately. But of course those above him probably will smoke cigars, laugh at the fanbase and say “us good ole boys rule this place and winning is icing on the cake. It’s not top priority.”

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

It’s Woodson I’m afraid...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

This is fricken embarrassing. Appalling. I am SO disgusted by the Indiana University basketball program, the AD, the BoT, and everyone. This is the NEW low on the programs history. I’m SO pissed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ephul said:

If you listen to the Dakich Show, it kind of makes sense. Woodson is business partners with a LOT of the old $$$ donors. 

That’s great, but we’re not looking for a business partner, we’re looking for a basketball coach.  They guy has no college experience and has never had to recruit players.  It may very well be him, but that would be extremely underwhelming.  Dolson is going to be tied to this coach, and I don’t think he’ll tie himself to someone who doesn’t have college experience.

Well Dakich and his ex player buddies all got their wish.  Let’s hope they are right.  Woody can sell the NBA.  

But if they are wrong, THEY did this to the program.  Win or lose, this is on them. It’s a hell of a lot easier to take pot shots at someone else’s choice. But now it’s their guy.  I think we will know in 1-2 years if it’s working.  This won’t take long.  He’s either going to recruit big time right away or he won’t.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

That’s great, but we’re not looking for a business partner, we’re looking for a basketball coach.  They guy has no college experience and has never had to recruit players.  It may very well be him, but that would be extremely underwhelming.  Dolson is going to be tied to this coach, and I don’t think he’ll tie himself to someone who doesn’t have college experience.

I look at that like this...If you've coached at the pro level, you can coach on the college level...at least the floor game that is...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Dolson caved to the old players he went to school with if its Woodson. What a joke. The last time this 60 year old man was on a college campus was 1980 when he left.

Also Steve Ferguson the CEO of Cook Medical, Woodson and Scott May are business partners and the biggest slum lords in Btown. May told me one time they owned over 200 houses and Apartment buildings. I wonder where the 10 million came for the buyout?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

I'm not saying it's good or bad, just saying the donor(s) that paid Archie to hit the door may be the same ones pushing for Woodie